Who wouldn’t want to save a few dollars if possible? With college intuition increasing every freakin’ year it’s a smart idea to cut corners if you can. Here are some of the ways I save money:
- Cheapest cereal from Costco or Fred Meyer every day for breakfast.
- Cheapest bread, jelly, and peanut butter for pb&j sandwiches every day for lunch.
- Eat at the cafeteria for dinner but don’t overdo it.
- Don’t buy all the textbooks. Just go to the university bookstore and read them there.
- Get someone else to pay for gas and food. 😀
They may not work for you but they’re working for me. Sadly I’m getting tired of pb&j sandwiches and so that will have to change. Hm, maybe pb & honey? 😉