We didn’t make our own dough, so it was pretty dang easy. And it tasted DELICIOUS too.
Time: About 30 minutes (not positive)
- Pillsbury classic pizza crust
- mozzarella cheese (about 7 ounces)
- pepperjack (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- spinach, fresh
- black beans
- canned pineapple chunks
- pepper, chopped
- Bake the dough as directed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bake the pizza as dough directions instruct.
Easy, right? We used leftover vegetables so you can use whatever you have at home. This makes it a cheap meal, which makes it even better!
What will we do differently next time? Gene thinks we should put the spinach under the cheese because the spinach prevented the other veggies from sticking to the pizza. I would also put more spinach on since it shrinks up. And we’ll need to cut up the pineapple so the pieces aren’t so large.
I really loved the spinach and pineapple, they were my favorite parts of the pizza. We’ll definitely make this again in the future.