- Refried beans
- Black beans
- 1/2 red pepper, cut up
- cheese, sliced/shredded
- optional: olives, tofu (maybe?), onions, spinach, tomatoes
- Preheat a skillet to 250 degrees.
- Make your quesadilla
- Spread refried beans on half the tortilla.
- Lay cheese on the other half.
- Sprinkle beans and peppers on one side of the tortilla.
- Add whatever else you want to add.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Spray pam onto skillet and place quesadilla on it.
- Flip quesadilla after about 3 or 4 minutes. (Before you flip, I suggest you spray a bit of pam on the tortilla, so it doesn’t stick and so it gets a bit crunchy)
- Let the other side cook for about 3 or 4 minutes. When cheese is melted and the insides are hot, serve!