Although this probably shouldn’t be your main meal, it’s a great appetizer. It’s simple to make, most of the time is spent cooking the dish.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c mayo
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 pkg frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, and garlic. Use blender to mix if necessary (cream cheese may not be soft enough), otherwise stir everything together.
- Add cheese, spinach, and artichokes and stir.
- Put in a greased 8″ casserole dish and bake at 350º for 35 minutes, or until light brown on top.
- Great with crackers and carrot sticks.