Reese cup sugar cookies
This recipe is really easy and fairly quick. Great recipe to do with kids.
- 1 package sugar cookie dough (you can make your own dough if you’d like, but this is so much easier)
- 24 mini reeses, unwrapped.
- Mini muffin tins
- Spray the muffin tins with pam. You can also put in cupcake holders to make clean up even easier.
- Preheat oven to whatever degrees the cookie package says.
- Roll cookie dough into little balls and place in muffin tins. Make the balls smaller than you think you need, they will expand.
- Cook the cookies for directed time. You may consider checking them a minute early, but really they should be fully cooked before you take them out of the oven.
- Once out of the oven, place the reeses in the middle of the raised cookies.
- Let cool a tiny bit and enjoy!
It’s a great ratio of reeses to cookie.
Sadly, when I made these, I put too much dough in the tins and the cookies spilled over. I kept pulling them out of the oven to check on them towards the end, which I think made the dough cave in and it just didn’t turn out very pretty. Therefore I did not take any pictures. Thankfully the cookie still tasted delicious, it just looked horrible.
Go here to see my Holiday Cookie List and the progress I’ve made!