- Spaghetti, half a package
- Alfredo sauce, 1 jar
- 1 pepper, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 onion, chopped (amount of onion is personal opinion, I don’t like loads of onions in my dishes)
- 1 zucchini squash, chopped (optional)
- Cook spaghetti according to directions
- In a saucepan, saute the vegetables in a bit of oil until cooked. For me it takes about 5 minutes, I like my veggies slightly soft. I saute the peppers for 3 minutes then add the onions for another 2.
- Dump Alfredo sauce into saucepan and heat until it bubbles a bit.
- Pour sauce and veggies onto drained spaghetti and enjoy!