This recipe is very basic and yet churns out very delicious morsels. Doesn’t take long to make at all either so it’s great for a party or a potluck.
- 1 package (12 oz) chocolate chips
- 1 package (12 oz) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 oz, or two 6 oz bags works as well) chow mien noodles
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips in a pan.
- Add chow mien noodles and fold.
- Use spoon to drop chunks of mixture onto wax paper/foil.
- Let sit for a bit until firm and enjoy!
Go here for my holiday cookie list!