Last year I made a resolution to read 20 books in 2015 through Goodreads. I made it (by the skin of my teeth) so this year I decided to up it to 25. I had such a great time reading books last year that I figure why not try to read more. That means I’ll need to read 2 books a month, which seems a bit daunting but I think could be manageable.
Here’s what’s on my must read list this year:
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz – Currently reading this book as a coworker lent it to me, she was really touched by it so I figured I’d give it a chance.
- Millennium – John Varley – Finished a book yesterday so needed a new one to read at work, found this at the library so we’ll see how it is
- The Blank Slate – Steven Pinker
- I am Legend – Richard Matheson
- The Thing Beneath the Bed – Patrick Rothfuss
- You’re Never Weird on the Internet – Felicia Day
I have a few other books on my to-read list, like Catcher in the Rye among other classic high school books, that I’d like to read at some point. I’d love any ideas of books that you absolutely love, especially if it’s in the fantasy or sci-fi genre.
One thought on “Reading challenge 2016”
I’m reading The Catcher in the Rye right now! I’m enjoying it:)