This dessert is so easy to make but be warned, it is messy to eat and is very rich. It’s a good dessert to make when you have people to share it with.
- 12oz chocolate chips
- 12oz butterscotch chips (vegan option)
- 12oz Chow mein noodles
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips in pan over medium to medium low heat.
- Remove from heat once melted and add Chinese noodles. Fold the mixture to combine.
- Use medium sized spoons to drop chunks of the mixture onto wax or parchment paper.
- Let the little haystacks solidify and then store in a bag/container. If your home is warm, store in the fridge.
Serves: Makes around 55 haystacks depending on the sizes you make.
Leftovers: They hold up well for at least a week, maybe longer.