These little peanut butter oat balls are a great snack in between meals for those of us that can easily get hangry. Two or three and you’re set for a bit longer. They are a little sticky on the fingers so have a napkin ready.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup agave
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Optional: 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- Optional: cranberries, pistachios, pecans, whatever else you want!
- Mix everything in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Let chill in the fridge for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls and keep in a bag or container.
- Store in the fridge.
Serves: Depending on how big you make the balls (I suggest smaller rather than larger), you could make 30 plus balls.
Leftovers: Great! They’re best eaten within two weeks of making them.