- Dinosaur that my coworkers from DPS spray painted gold, cut a hole in, and planted a succulent. The succulent sadly died under my watch but the dinosaur survived. This piece reminds me of the fun times I had at DPS and of the love my coworkers and I shared. Plus, it’s a dinosaur!
- This little flower card was made by my niece, Emily’s fingerprints when she was fairly young. A card made by her (and Kaitlin) and of flowers? Couldn’t be more perfect.
- This pretty floral card was sent to me by my friend, Kayla. Not only was the note she wrote me lovely, but I liked the card’s design so much I had to frame it.
- This floral print is actually wrapping paper. Kaitlin got me a gift one time and chose this absolutely beautiful wrapping paper. Now I can look at it every day and not only enjoy the flowers but remember how much my sister loves me.
- Home Sweet Home, cross stitched by my grandmother. The piece was not for me but when she passed away I was able to ask for it. I can remember all my happy memories with her every time I look at it, and know that I have a piece of her. She’s taking an active part in making my apartment a home, even though she’s not here anymore.
- My friend, Aeri, accidentally got a 2nd print of this bee piece and thought of me when deciding who to give it to. I think this piece is really cool and it reminds me how much my friends care.
Note: Click each picture as needed to enlarge.