Ya’ll, the past two weeks of my life have been busy! I’ve either had something going on each night or I’ve been way too tired from previous nights to write up a post.
Some highlights of the past couple weeks:
- I had Elisabeth over for dinner, and it was incredibly lovely. Spending one on one time with her is even more important now that we don’t live together. She reciprocated and had me over the following week.
- I made homemade granola for the first time. Initially, I did not like it very much and felt disappointed. But whether it be because my taste buds adapted or the granola shifted flavors with time, I like it now. I’d tweak it if I made it again, but it’s holding up.
- I went on a walk with my friend Meseret who is back in town for the summer. Yay!
- I went to my pottery class and tried my hand at the wheel. It was hard and did not come easy to me. But I made a pot (or a bowl, not really sure) and that’s something.
- I attended a Pride party with Elisabeth and Shari and had a great time. Met some new people.
- I video chatted with Lydia and got to see Martha, Ben, and baby Walter on camera!
- My friend Kayla visited from Oregon and we went to a farmer’s market, a comic meetup, a bbq, a jazz concert, and the Botanic Gardens. We also went swimming, ate at Bull and Bush, visited Garden of the Gods, and had lovely conversation. I will miss her dearly now that she’s flown back home but I’m so incredibly grateful for the time we had. Here’s to us getting together at least once a year.
- I went to trivia with Shari and my friend, Jaqueline. We did not win. Lol.
- I video chatted with Katie!
Honestly, the past two weeks have been a whirlwind. It doesn’t stop though. This summer is a busy one for me, as it should be. I want to take advantage of the warm weather and people’s good moods and my awesome city. So I’m taking an evening to myself tonight to rejuvenate. I hope everyone’s June has been as full of love and life as mine. ❤
One thought on “6-23-22 Updates”
You live such a full and joyful life – I love your grateful heart.